LOL. And they're still talking about me rather than the papers. Amazing.

I've contributed more to this forum than all of you combined ever will. When any of you provide simulators and other software that you WROTE yourself to the forum then maybe you can utter a phrase like "constructive." None of you have though, and I seriously doubt any of you will in the future. You don't have a fukking leg to stand on. You can call some of my recent posts trolling (especially when someone is posturing). However, in the process, I'm correcting the person that posted. If you can't see through that, it's your loss.

The fact of the matter is that there is at least one solid thread here for virtually every sports betting fundamental. Yet, time and time and time again, the very same questions are asked AD NAUSEUM without the SLIGHTEST amount of effort by the poster to search the forum for an answer and sort it out themselves. This place was an excellent resource several years ago because not only was the content new, but posters weren't lazy assholes that expected other people to do their work for them. Some of us that have been here since the beginning are sick of it. The answer is already here. If you aren't going to put in the effort to do a simple search, you don't deserve the answer.

This thread is no different. It's a half-assed, lazy attempt at trying to understand the content of those papers. The papers are entirely straightforward. If you have any type of statistical pedagogy, there is virtually nothing to discuss with other people. And if you have no statistical background, you should be reading BOOKS instead - as I stated earlier. The OP is clearly trying to take a shortcut and so are all of the freeloaders that are whining about me.

There is a very big difference between offering answers to calculating no-vig lines, push rates, Kelly staking, etc. and modeling. Public sharing of the former concepts don't cut into a person's bottom line. They may make a bettor more educated, but that's generally as much information as people are willing to give out. However, when you get into the areas of modeling, people protect their ideas. I have yet to see any discussion in this thread. You're only proving me right. And if, as you say, I were trying to derail the thread, you'd be falling right into my hands. My intention wasn't to derail the thread. My intention to state a reality, and how many of you have proven me wrong? None.

So, please, let's get the discussion going so that you can offer me something for free and I can pound the sh1t out of it and leave you nothing but scraps.

Thanks in advance.