Originally posted on 04/24/2012:

OK so here's the story...

An old friend from HS days friended me on Facebook about a year ago.. we chatted, caught up on old times, etc. Saw him last fall when I was visiting Chicago (met for drinks with a group of friends). Saw him a again a couple weeks ago when I was in town for the Cubs opening weekend. He went to the game with us, again a group of like 8 friends. He seemed really into me that night, and I didn't act on it because quite frankly I have better options in Chicago if interested...

So since baseball season started up he's asking me lots of ?'s regarding my picks, how I handicap the games, etc.. At first I thought he was just trying to make conversation because he knows I love baseball, but while in Chicago he had me piggyback his $ onto one of my bets which I placed on my phone while at Wrigley. We won.. we celebrated.

Now he's opening an account at 5d cuz he claims his local's lines are crap and he wants to be able to bet props, etc. Good news for me, I get the friend's referral for his initial deposit... So just now I get a message on FB from a mutual friend telling me "wow XXX is really into you. He told me he opened an acct for betting & he's never bet a baseball game in his life!"... WHAT?!?!

Seriously, are you guys that stupid?!?!? This moron is gonna blow hundreds of $$ in baseball bets at a shot of getting in my pants which if I was interested would have already happened?!?!?