Hey guys,

I understand that you may not see some offerings that you did 2 weeks ago , but please keep in mind our change was of the larger scale brand new facility , new wagering managers and clerks and getting situated has caused some hi cups but we have done our best to take care of everyone I do not think any player can dispute that.

Our payouts have been smooth as always , the service is still top notch and we still offer some good bonuses if you want to see more lines email me or PM me but to question us as a whole is not really fair when the whole reason we did our change was to be able to expand to service our players better.

In regards of dual lines Evo ? We do not simple I am willing to let Justin7 from SBR watch our lines at all times , like I said before we are a public book meaning that when something goes wrong you will hear about 10 x faster than any other book this thread for example. I am a fair person and I run a fair shop players can confirm this.

We are doing our best to become a top out for America but we cannot be perfect we cannot offer what some other books offer with our bonuses. We may not offer all the exotic options that others book do but we do offer 100% freeplay , same day payouts and solid CS. We deal mainstream sports if someone wants to see something special put up contact us and we will do our best to have that line up for you.

Thanks again for understanding.

Cheers!!

Jon