Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
most overrated event in horse racing. none of these horses are top notch caliber. they just beat a bunch of inferior steeds to get to the race. someone had to win the prelims. let str and dark horse try to figure out the pace and position and all that nonsense. those two have time to kill. just bet or box a group of lucky numbers or favorite jocks or trainers. 20 horse calvalry charge depends too much on luck than handicapping skill. feel bad for anyone that actually goes and spends 7 hours in that infield to wait for the race that they can't even see. better off playing some of the earlier races on that card that day.

You have to be the most miserable person I have seen post on here.Someone could say the sky is really blue and you would respond I hate blue its just going to rain soon anyway.This is shaping up to be one of the most competitive derbies in years because there are so many that are top notch caliber.Maybe you would like to have a Secreteriat type horse win all the races at even money but IMO its a much better situation with 8-12 contenders.

Quote Originally Posted by yahoonino View Post
i like this alpha,horse ,,,keep on eye on this one ,,,he my pass them all down the strech,,,,,,,,
Good Luck with that.