Leaving today for a Disney Cruise. (....all thanks to that fukkin' Tom Bergeron). Wife just dropped the news on me that Internet runs like $2.99 a minute on the ship. I have no doubt she waited till we were about to board to spring this on me knowing I wouldn't go if I couldn't post. She can be hateful like that!

My dilemma is thus.....does 12 points per day equate to greater than $6.00? (I figure it would take around 2 mins to log in.) I realize it's hard to equate a numerical figure to points, as they are the greatest thing in the world. I'm also really struggling with not being able to post for 4 fukkin' days. Unreal the selfishness of family sometimes.

Regardless men, please know that I love the vast majority of you. You are truly my brethren. As always, if anything was to happen to me...I'd appreciate it if someone would bet all my points on the Rangers at whatever line is posted. Juice doesn't matter, as there is no juice when you win!!

I'll be able to post for about another hour, then it's off to the Bahamas. No posting....fukk me.

Bon Voyage, boys!! I'll be sure to kick Mickey in the nuts for all of you!!