Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
I think this is hilarious! LOL. You talk like you are a god or something LTA. Too bad your family doesn't think you are. I read back a bit & why do u waste all your life on here when your family obviously has now said, "enough is enough"??!! How can u put your gambling over your wife & children??? Not to me, THAT is sad & pathetic brotha.
I only said something very very true. I have popped in here only a couple times since your last "bad streak" & said you have made me money bec I faded all your plays. I win about 4 and lost 1. Fact homeboy. Fact.
I don't know how your daily nights or days have been going. And I don't care. I pop in sometimes, I see everyone loves a play to death.......and I fade it.
Get over yourself man. For real.

You brag about all your winning records in every sport. You post 10,000 posts a year or more probably. What about your family guy??? Spend 10,000 minutes with them. Or your wife. YOU publicly came on here & said you have to shut it down bec the wife & kids never see you anymore. Are you kidding me??? Because of gambling??? Dude, that is pathetic man.

I have 3 kids! I teach 30 hours a week tennis to mostly kids. Have a beautiful girlfriend. And that is my life!! I am never bitter about losing a freaking gambling play! It's all extra money I can burn through. I'm not lonely. I freaking love my life. And I pay attention to all of those people who are in it!! And FYI, I won last night on Lakers over. I thought that was an easy play. And when ev1 lived it on your thread, I hit enter without even thinking. So thanks

But dude, life is about your family man. It's about love. It's about enjoying who we are with & what God has given us. Not spending 14 hours a day capping games for SBR. It's funny ya know, bec you keep saying how sorry you feel for people like me. When in ACTUALITY, I love my life & what I do everyday. The reality is, that MOST normal people in the world would feel sorry for YOU brotha. You. Good luck on whatever u decide to do in your life. My priorities are in check, bigtime. Can u say the same??

BOL.
Wow, I just saw this. Dude.....you are a psycho. I never once responded to you or said anything about you. All I said was that internet trolls live a very pathetic life. Apparently, you view yourself as a troll and thought that comment was directed at you. I guess if the shoe fits....

You talk about me and my family like you know me. Reading is a skill and apparently that is a skill you don't have. I NEVER said that I was retiring from SBR because I don't see my family. I said that I usually spend about 1 hour a day on SBR if you add up all my daily posts (usually when I am at work) and that is one hour I could spend in a better way. That's all. You are a straight up weirdo talking about people's family like that. If you ever mention anything about my family again, I won't refrain from commenting about your avatar like I will refrain right now. However, if you run your mouth again, I won't be so kind. Keep telling yourself how great your life is buddy...maybe if you say it enough you will really have the self esteem to believe it.