Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
I think this is hilarious! LOL. You talk like you are a god or something LTA. Too bad your family doesn't think you are. I read back a bit & why do u waste all your life on here when your family obviously has now said, "enough is enough"??!! How can u put your gambling over your wife & children??? Not to me, THAT is sad & pathetic brotha.
I only said something very very true. I have popped in here only a couple times since your last "bad streak" & said you have made me money bec I faded all your plays. I win about 4 and lost 1. Fact homeboy. Fact.
I don't know how your daily nights or days have been going. And I don't care. I pop in sometimes, I see everyone loves a play to death.......and I fade it.
Get over yourself man. For real.

You brag about all your winning records in every sport. You post 10,000 posts a year or more probably. What about your family guy??? Spend 10,000 minutes with them. Or your wife. YOU publicly came on here & said you have to shut it down bec the wife & kids never see you anymore. Are you kidding me??? Because of gambling??? Dude, that is pathetic man.

I have 3 kids! I teach 30 hours a week tennis to mostly kids. Have a beautiful girlfriend. And that is my life!! I am never bitter about losing a freaking gambling play! It's all extra money I can burn through. I'm not lonely. I freaking love my life. And I pay attention to all of those people who are in it!! And FYI, I won last night on Lakers over. I thought that was an easy play. And when ev1 lived it on your thread, I hit enter without even thinking. So thanks

But dude, life is about your family man. It's about love. It's about enjoying who we are with & what God has given us. Not spending 14 hours a day capping games for SBR. It's funny ya know, bec you keep saying how sorry you feel for people like me. When in ACTUALITY, I love my life & what I do everyday. The reality is, that MOST normal people in the world would feel sorry for YOU brotha. You. Good luck on whatever u decide to do in your life. My priorities are in check, bigtime. Can u say the same??

BOL.
LTA - this guy came in my thread and pulled the same crap. He's so happy and lives the dream every day that he feels to need to argue with people from his keyboard.

You keep highlighting to people in cyberspace how great your life is, yet i cant begin to tell you how transparent you are to guys that have half a brain.

30 Love....