Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
So yesterday, I'm waiting for the Flyers game to come on.

I see that on one of the channels they're playing The Breakfast Club.

So as I'm watching it, it brought me back to how much I loved the 80s.

Times were good.

People had money and jobs.

Reagan was president.

Pope John Paul II came to America.

Just wondering what was the best decade to be alive for you guys?

i loved the 70s

i was like fukin 2 years old or some sh*t, just fukin CHILLING, all these freakshows in fukin bellbottoms coming up to me talkin bout "oh you so cute oh you so cute" i was like "thanks but your a fukin mess lady, and by the way yes coke is addictive, youll realize that in 10 years" yeah i was a hip kid, i knew what was up from day 1

used to go to the store, buy fukin wacky packs, cool as sh*t, and buy fukin packs of baseball cards for like 5 cents, you could get a rickey henderson rookie card, eddie murray rookie card, ozzie smith rookie card, easy, i knew them sh*ts was gonna be worth bank in a few years, so i told my moms to just let me get them baseball card packs for like 10 cents and i sold them sh*ts for like 50 bucks a pop a few years later

used to just CHILL up in harlem in the 70s, buying wacky packs and sh*t, making fun of white disco losers, being like 4 years old and a badass kid

also that was before the fukin yuppies came in the 80s and ruined everything, and also was before all the bankers came in the 80s and 90s and 2000s and stole all the fukin money and made us all there slaves

man the 70s was fukin cool

also you had all them badass shows on TV - roots, how the west was won, taxi, welcome back kotter, good times, soul train, wkrp in cincinnati, jokers wild, card sharks, magic garden, man you had fukin stevie wonder on sesame street, man them days was the sh*t