Not true Andy, but we all know you are a liar and a truth twister you have proven that beyond any doubt on numerous occasions. I am friends with a few conservatives, itchy pickle and philly are two, just not the crazy kind like you. Your vast majority of anti liberal comments only proves your inability to argue with class and intelligence.

Your last paragraph proves how very classless you truly are. I have had a successful life both professionally and socially. I have raised three fine adult children all professional and contributing members of society. So again your...failure and mediocrity comments are completely without merit and reflect your despicable character assassinating lies. You belong to the very extreme right wing crazies and no matter how you cry about being happy your constant negativity, your exaggeration and lies about anything and everything and everybody progressive tells a much clearer story. You hate everything progressive because you are caveman and you forget or never knew that the greatest American politicians and statesmen were almost all progressive starting with A Lincoln and T Roosevelt and including FDR an JFK.

You are intelligent enough to realize that we are a liberal republic and every decade that increases and will continue to increase, that fact turns your stomach which produces the bile you so readily exhibit so very often. You hate the future and you hate progress and you and your kind will be irrelevant--shortly.