Well, nothing in life lasts forever...

Today is my last day at SBR... I just wanted to Thank everyone for all their time and patience with me, I know it wasn't an easy transition but you all got used to me eventually ...

Some of the hardest things in life is letting go of the things you love, and well I really loved what I was doing for you guys... So you can imagine that this isn't at all easy for me when I say that I'm going to miss all of you degen's .
But God works in a mysterious way and all we can do is trust and have faith that everything that happens, good or bad, is for the best.

I want to also take a brief moment to thank each and everyone of you especially the Staff at SBR for giving me the chance to come in to your lives and be a part of your Family.

Bill, John, Lou and Shannon you guys rock and I want to thank you very much for giving me a shot, even if it didn't work out for the long run.

As for the fellow posters I'm gonna give a shout out to you all, if I forget to add your name I'm sorry but well I'm still in a bit of shock.

Opie, BigDay, MMAChika, BlackBesst, Kingmayan, Illini, LVK1, JJ, Stash, Shary, Sam Odom, Dad, Milwaukee Mike, Sin Miedo, Katstale, EaglesPhan36, John Ryan, Bob Harvey, TTwarrior and all of you guys, Much love to you all and the best of luck with everything that you do, and the same to all you posters that I didn't mention you all know I have nothing but love for you all!

Well, I'm going to miss you all and I hope that our paths will cross once again in the near future!

I wish you all the best my brothers and sisters from another motha!

Be Cool gente!