When the thread is losing everyone has some thing to say, but when we win wheres all of On3s Fans? Even though im a noob, after figuring out some of the stats for baseball, it got quite easy to predict baseball at least today. I was only taking the clear favorites, so im no Houdini, but my picks were pretty correct for the ones i listed.

#1) STL strongest play Won 5-1
#2) Sea won 4-0 *you all said Sea is never a strong play*
#3) TOr Lost in the 9th inning *i said was "ok"
#4) Phi Lost 5-0 *I said they might lose again but i was going to follow the system some what blindly.

Then my side plays I took SF and LAD both at -1 for ++++ odds SF came through bottom of 9th to win by 1 for a push and LAD just smashed.

So even though I am a noob i do a decent job of analyzing stats, so be careful when you antagonize my rankings of plays.

Today we have two C bets.

TOr im ranking as top play
Phi ranking as 2nd top play.

Both are early games around 1pm et so get your bets in. Even though Philly has higher juice on their game, Toronto still has a bigger edge over their opponent. They have a better starter tomorrow by a wide range and offense and defense match up pretty close.

Phi has a better starter for sure, but there offense stinks, so not sure how long there defense can hold off the other teams offense.

*I am risking to win the same amount on both games though because my line(s) are averaged out.

Phi (C)
TOR (C)

GOod LUCK
JMD

PS
TEx
LAD
both really good bets tomorrow. I thought boston was a good bet as well, but some reason they are listed as underdog tomorrow.