Originally posted on 04/10/2012:

Um actually he can't win...he's never won once in his pathetic life/'career'...years and years of documentation prove it.…you Lang supporters are f***ing retarded..any random blindfolded monkey could go on a hot streak throwing darts...f'in morons..,LANG IS A LIFELONG LOSER...ever see two for the money? The most (only) accurate part of that movie is Lang sitting in a toilet stall flipping a coin to pick games...Bernie, Philly n anyone else who is pro Lang is simply A COMPLETE TOOL/IDIOT...Lang is down over 10,000 dimes in his worthless career, at least...can't understand why these trolls invade this forum to talk smack... Start your own thread you rejects...UZI thx as always and hopefully these jirk-offs don't start to get too annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
Dont get mad. Nobody is forcing me to play these games. The problem i have is that some guys in here make it seem like this is a cant lose system and thats not the case. Lang can win this yr. I hope he doesnt but he could. Nobody knows what the results will be. And losing yrs in the past does not mean he will lose this yr.