BXbomber11
    BXbomber11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dexter's 2012 MLB Plays : Nominated Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    BOL to ev1. Kind of pissed I already locked in all 4 plays today. Starting 0-2, that is not good. Oh well, I hate baseball. I just thought I could find a good capper to tail. Guess I'll keep looking.
    Before passing judgment on someones capping ability, you should really take the time to look into their previous records. Dex is one of the best at baseball on this site. You come in here one random day and decide to blindly tail all his plays and two dont look good at the moment and you have the audacity to basically call him a bad capper. How disrespectful and selfish can you be? That is ridiculous, get lost dude.

matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2456

Quote Originally Posted by BXbomber11 View Post
    Before passing judgment on someones capping ability, you should really take the time to look into their previous records. Dex is one of the best at baseball on this site. You come in here one random day and decide to blindly tail all his plays and two dont look good at the moment and you have the audacity to basically call him a bad capper. How disrespectful and selfish can you be? That is ridiculous, get lost dude.
    Dmonkey is a fraud