Quote Originally Posted by JM92 View Post
Hey LTA,

I haven't been around as much lately as I used to in February 'n March because of various reasons but I can't stress enough how much I've learned around here and how fun and enticing it has been to read you constant comments and write-ups. To be fair, I didn't even make that much money out of you because of that bad funk we hit in March, but I don't care at all about that. The time you took to be here and giving answers and extreme amount of knowledge to people, lots of times undeserving and without appreciation let alone trying to also help you out. This being said, I fully understand your decision. You are clearly a superior mind in sports investing and do not need this for shit, that's obvious, at least in the NBA thread. If this wasn't enough, people still come here all the time to complain about this and that or just troll with a guy that's been makin' them free money if they want for over a year if I'm not mistaken. Your wife is right. I would love to see you keep postin at least once in a while and post your plays, without a write-up, but if you choose to do otherwise, be sure that you have at least one person overseas trully grateful for what he's learned in three months here. I will also say these though, and I might be wrong, I am seeing that in the MLB thread people give a lot of input and lot's of help. Maybe stick only to that in SBR.

Cheers buddy

Thanks dude. I'm glad I could help.

Just to clarify, my decision to retire from the forum has nothing to do with my wife, this is my decision. When I mentioned my wife in a previous post, it was not from her "nagging" me about SBR. We were just having a normal conversation and I brought the subject of SBR up. I love my wife and she supports me in everything I do whether it was helping me get my advanced degree, standing behind me as I advance my career or allowing me the time to invest in sports and spend time on SBR. She gives me the freedom, support and trust to do the right thing for her and our family.

I have a son that will be 1 year old in 2 months right around when the NBA season ends. That is when I will be retiring. I spend about 1 hour per day all together on SBR and I could be doing something more productive with that time. I never had a dad growing up because he died when I was a baby, so I plan on giving my son everything I didn't have and I want to spend a lot of time with him as he grows up and develops. I just think all of my time should be dedicated to my family in one way or the other.

That's all. I might pop in now and again, but I'm not going to keep up a thread up because I just don't have the time for it anymore.
Good luck buddy