Quote Originally Posted by whodat1976 View Post
Have you tallied your net earnings? This 932-0-675 gives me a notion that you are good, but not to what extent
Well iv'e talked about this subject in this topic some months ago (with a friendly curiosity since he is doing this for everyone here and for free) but i doubt over the long run u taking all of them u get few bucks..

That is where the usual records of W/L posted in the forum or many US sites etc are misleading and more marketing than anything clear and transparent simply because many paid services displaying stats this way wanna hide that they lose!

again, not against you mate as i appreciate that you share all of them here but let's take some numbers:

With this record of W/L, actually you are hitting around 58% of winners ok.

Odds are sometime 1,8, 1,9 etc average odds after 1,6K bets placed no idea but :

You start to earn you 1st cents once you have an average odds of 1,87 here : 58% of winners at 0,87 avg (1,87 odds -1 to get net profit) = 50,46U won out of 100 bets (100 units placed at 1U flat) = then here to get a decent profit and ROI u need a far higher avg odds thing i doubt...

So OGUCCI-SBR replied to me in the past that he haven't kept any strict profit/ROI record etc but we cannot reproach or blame here doing this in the forum, we can even applause him since he proved at least to don't be with this method, a part of the BIGGGG 95% or more losers among all bettors in the world...

Keep it up then but in my opinion, if you wanna just increase and optimize a bit your earnings, be patient of like 2-3 mins often to get 1,9 to 2 odds range.

Just my 2 cts

GL and keep it up!