Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
FIRST OFF SONNY I HAVE NO GRIPE WITH YOU AND ACTUALLY RESPECT YOU ALOT. IT IS JUST ALOT OF THESE SO CALLED PEOPLE WHO I WILL USE THE WORD LIKE YOU, IT IS ALL BULLSH*t THEY COULDN'T CARE TWO BITS FOR YOU , ME OR ANYBODY ELSE. ALLS THEY WANT IS FOR YOU TO WIN WIN WIN AND THAT DOESN'T ALWAYS HAPPEN AS YOU KNOW. THE BOTTOM LINE IS ITS NOT THE MONEY BUT THE WINNERS THAT MATTER HERE AND MY WAGERS SHOULDN'T MATTER TO ANYONE BUT ME MY FRIEND THATS WHY I AM STARTING A NEW TYPE OF GRADING SYSTEM HERE AND WILL NOT BE POSTING MY MONEY PLAYS NO MORE BECAUSE I DO NOT NEED TO GAMBLE ANYMORE WITH ALL I MADE THE HIGH IS GONE FROM THAT SO SOON ENOUGH I WILL JUST POST PLAYS FOR EVERYONE in hopes of helping them AND WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE IN YOUR THREADS. I WILL APOLOGIZE FOR THAT TO YOU ONLY AND AGAIN I SINCERELY WISH YOU THE BOL IN MLB THIS SEASON
seems you've taken it upon yourself again to make every third post in someone else's thread again, and in all caps, no less. it's a genuine shame that you feel it's necessary to disrupt the threads, work and conversations of others, that you'd rather have negative attention than none at all. start your own MLB thread and everyone sincerely wishes you BOL this season. otherwise, when i see you monkeying up other people's threads, i have but a single thought that crosses my mind: who brought the jerk?