Originally posted on 04/01/2012:

Pretty lights out LTA.

"Johnson threw 5 2/3 innings in Friday night's 3-2 loss to the Washington Nationals.He gave up a leadoff home run to Nationals shortstop Ian Desmond and allowed three runs and six hits while walking one and striking out nine.
Most importantly, he hasn't had any trouble with the right shoulder discomfort that sidelined him after May 16 last season.
"I've been happy with the entire (spring)," he said. "I'm putting all the work in to make sure I'm recovering. I feel good out there. It's going according to plan so far."
Friday night was also big for two other Marlins. Outfielders Giancarlo Stanton (wrist/knee) and Logan Morrison (knee) returned to the lineup. Stanton, playing in his first game since March 11, went 0 for 2 with a walk.
"It was good to just be with the guys and feel good on the field for once," Stanton said.
Morrison went 1 for 3 with an RBI single.
"It felt great," the left fielder said. "I know it's spring training, but I was pretty excited, nervous ... ready to run through a wall like I tried to do on Desmond's home run. It was fun."
Marlins manager Ozzie Guillen has said he might give Morrison a day off here and there, especially early in the season, to rest his right knee.
Morrison said he wouldn't ask for a day off, but he would do what Guillen wanted. He was just happy to report there was no swelling, especially after playing in a minor league game on Thursday. He is expected to play Saturday against the Mets.
"It wasn't achy or stiff like it was (Thursday)," Morrison said of his knee. "That's good. I don't know if it's just a good day, or if it's getting that much better. I guess we'll find out tomorrow."
Morrison and Stanton are excited about the opportunity to open up their new stadium, too.
Johnson said it was a chance to start a new chapter in the history of the organization, which will also play its first season after changing its name to the Miami Marlins.
"I'll be pretty pumped up, but I always seem to be that way, no matter what the game is, no matter what the situation," Johnson said. "That first inning, I've just got to make sure I go with what (catcher John) Buck puts down."
While the Marlins had their potential opening day lineup Friday night, the Nationals sent left-hander Ross Detwiler to the mound to make his first spring training start.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2012/0...#ixzz1qqTv82yD