Quote Originally Posted by shimeon40 View Post
Your getting it both barrels this time..this thread makes me puke..never before have i seen so many crawlers,boot lickers and general sucks on one thread at one time.."oh lta ,it'll get better","oh lta stick with your losing system,your bound to pick a winner eventually,law of averages says so"..get real you mutts...this thread is like a figurative noahs ark...full of sheep who follow ,field mice (too scared to say what others are thinking and rats who tailing other winning threads without giving points to the thread owner...grow some balls the silent majority who know this guy has every excuse under the sun when he loses...never wrong..just a full of himself sook.Hey italianbandit/fabio you muppet..when i want your input i'll ask for it...salute.

It would help if you could write english in a coherant manner. Maybe then I could understand your comments. I do not know why you dislike me so much, since all I do is try to help others learn to be better cappers. See, unlike you who just want to follow people's coattails to success, others want to learn to cap on their own. Those are the people I help with my threads, answering pm's and posting my plays. For every troll like you, there are thousands that know the truth and the help I provide.

What is your goal for coming around here and trolling? What are you trying to accomplish other than making yourself look bad? Do you really think I will continue to lose despite my long term success all of which has been posted in this thread, my mlb thread, last years nba playoff thread and my football threads. In the last year, over more than 1000 plays, i have posted over 100x in profit on sbr. That is a very difficult accomplishment that only a few others on this site have done across multiple sports (plus I did that without having to make 50x or 100x plays). Do you think a troll such as yourself can rattle me because of one bad month? Please, I have faced much smarter trolls than you and shut them all up by winning. Trust me, I will do the same to you. Your efforts are pointless but I hope you continue. It will be fun for me to see you eat all the bullshit you have spewed over the last few days.