Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
Friendly question: if records are for touts then why do you post your plays?

I understand you want to share your plays with people who respect you, but what is the point of posting plays if it's not for people to follow... and if they follow, wouldn't they want to know your track record? A simple win/loss/draw record is good for you personally and for others to see how you're doing. what do you think?
because records mean NOTHING when it boils down to making money at sports gambling. records, winning %'s etc mean jack shit and are used in this industry by touts who claim greatness. any of the truly good/transparent handicappers on this site all hit around 51-55% over 500ish plays.

its all about how well you weight your games. i will sign up right now for being a 44% handicapper for the rest of my life - just give me the $$.

its not about wanting to share plays with people who respect me. i actually would prefer if no one bets my games. this is simply me wanting to keep my results organized in a clean way by sport. i have found that looking at my results from an individual sport level rather then overall, has helped me produce better results. plus, it does light a fire under me to take this more seriously knowing that other people can see what i do. im not just talking about people on this site who i never met - a good 5-10 guys i know personally check my plays in here as well. Back in the day, i would be that guy chasing on a Sunday night so i didnt have to pay my guy. No more. I accept my losses now, and i feel SBR has helped keep me under control.

are you insinuating that i don't keep a good/accurate record for viewers of my threads? you threw me off with your last 2 sentences...