Originally posted on 03/09/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by BetAdvisor View Post
To come from the other side of this, we have clients that are paying for selections and to see them reposted on a forum like this affects business, you may think you're doing no harm but you are affecting the odds available to clients who have paid for the service.

Also because of this you reduce the number of clients a tipster picks up so you are affecting their livelihood as well, I know what the typical answer to this is going to be but you have to remember that these are people working for a living the same as you and for you to give away the results of their work is exactly the same as them going into your office, taking stuff off your desk and giving it away for free to any interested party.

Thanks for the back-up, to be honest, with the delay in picks being given away on here, the lines often move and the odds certainly do so those using the re-posted tips are getting the short end of the stick.

Not to mention the fact that anyone caught sharing the selections risks getting banned and losing the money they've paid for a subscription.
If a tipster is doing well, people will talk about it, if they're doing badly, people will talk about it, doesn't mean that the work done by the tipsters should be given away for nothing on here.

Where is the tipsters reward?
<BR><BR><BR><BR>&lt;BR&gt;&lt;BR&gt;

I agree wholehearted with the sentiments expressed here. I would hate to know that someone came into my office and took copies of my paperwork and past it on to my competitors and customers for FREE!! Kinda kills the American Dream, doesn't it??