Quote Originally Posted by ouman101 View Post
J7, what's your angle on this?
Stevo Design, via his attorney Gibson (the CEO of the notorious Righthaven) has declared war on SBR. Stevo Design has sued SBR because some posters allegedly copied write-ups from Brandon Lang and other Stevo handicappers, and posted it on our forum. I think it is likely that SBR will win outright either via our motion to dismiss, or summary judgment later. But regardless, one must prepare a defense against damages no matter how good everything else is. How valuable are these releases and write-ups? If it is a marketing scam, the write-ups are probably worth much less than from legitimate handicappers like Dr. Bob or RAS. If I had a release history (with plays, and even better with times of release) I could do a backwards facing handicapper success test. At a minimum, I would need plays. If I had release times, it would be gold. I will probably do a feature video on Brandon Lang, as perhaps other Stevo handicappers as well. In war, you do not pull punches. If the truth comes out about Stevo's handicappers (and the truth supports that they are just a marketing scam, and not real handicappers), it will help win the war.