What up Sonny, Bean, Buck, and Ayo. Hope you guys and everyone else is getting ready for the Madness! I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for all the plays, and knowledge that you bring to this forum. You guys clearly kno your shit and have the stacks to prove it. But due to some disrespectful, and inconsiderate member(s), I see that this thread is losing steam, and focus. I dont know if you guys are posting less because of this, or there is just too much clutter, for me to even find your plays, but I'm hoping this thread can get back on track! I just hope one or two people dont ruin a good thing. It's nearing the end of a great CBB season, and I want to continue this success, by contributing as a fam and making that paper. I'm hoping by the end of the CBB season the clutter, and utter stupidity will wither away and we can get back to business! Anyways I hope the best of luck to everyone during the Madness. I understand this post is considered clutter, and in some way contributing to it, but I just wanted you guys and a few others to know that when all the bullshit settles I will still be here checking out plays and trying to cash some winners!

BOL to Sonny, Bean, Buck, Ayo, and all members!