first of all, thanks and congrats on a troll-repelling Winning Night

Background: I figured we might be able to use fake trash-posts like this as a sort of "vaccination"...when the trolls are doing their rounds, chekkin' up on opportunites to re-enter threads at the first sign of a slump brewing...they see lots and lots of avatars...especially
(research indicates that and also brings some relief to their nether regions) ...and they read a few words (remember their 39-consecutive-word limit) that they perceive as whiny-/bitchy-enough...then their proto-brain might just conclude that this thread's already "covered" and stay away for another day...

i attach the following as an example of what troll-ologist research suggests might effectively "mark out another's territory"...thus giving the human beings on that thread peace for another day.

oh this is so pathetic...pick one dog at random (u prolly have one of those little "lotto machines"...put 11 balls in for tonite's games, did we?, so lame) and sprinkle it "three ways"...cuz it's the closest thing ur ever gonna get to a real "three way"...unless it's with ur avatar and ur hand

Whenever a thread gets "at risk" due to a winning streak of any length, the "normals" should throw in an occasional smiley-rich, low-IQ, bitch&moan post, such as the one above.

For anyone with an education it may seem hard at first...Some in the Anti-Troll movement have discovered that if you just stick a pen up your ass to get in the right frame of mind you'll discover that Trollese is actually quite easy to write...almost fun...and you'll understand how many "naturals" operating at SBR and elsewhere can register thousands and thousands of such "contributions" to the forum in a surprisingly short amount of time.)

...TEI, "The Troll-Eradication Initiative" (radical wing of TTM, "The Troll Truth Movement")