Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
Bobby is a hardworker, he's very articulate, guy is young and has a new car (show's everyone how he washes it) and he shop's also. The guy is self sufficient. I feel bad for him that "some" women in life go for the bad boy image. Yes Bobby gambles, but obviously he's not going to screw any woman over. Weird how life works. A good guy like this has a difficult time in finding a girlfriend while some jerks get their pick of the litter.

Bobby: Keep doing it your way. I know a couple of guys like you and eventually they found a woman to appreciate them. Fantastic tutorial by the way. I tend to go for the Breakstones whipped butter, Newman's Marianara sauce, and Chocolate fudge brownie or plain chocolate Ben and Jerry's (nice sale you got there)
did you ever see the vid bobby made shoveling snow away from his car?...guy used a shovel about the size of a spatula...classic roberto!...seriously though you were gassed before the 30 second mark in the vid...i think i'm going to make a fortune selling butter flavored ice cream holy fukk.