Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
Well, I guess I could count poker forums even though that's not what you said. Not sure why you'd be comparing SBR to poker forums in the first place. But yeah why not post the names of the gambling forums in here? No need to post links as I can find the threads myself. I know I've searched 4 other forums already and couldn't find anything. And in fact, when you Google the main words of this thread title, the first gambling/poker forum that appears is SBR. I realise you get frustrated when your threads aren't receiving the love you think they deserve, but you might want to be patient when people are just waking up and trying to sort through their bets for the day

Again, you find me 7 threads on gambling forums that had over 100 responses - not just you talking to yourself - before you made the statement in here, I'll pay you 500 points. If not, how about you agree to get off this kick you've been on as this is the second or third time I've seen you make the same claim now in different threads.
Wow!!

Shari just buried the fukk out of ttwarrior.

tt.....you might think about quitting and
coming back under a new name.