Quote Originally Posted by MJT1212 View Post
3. Valpo has been playing like shit as of late dropping 2 of their last 4...lets take a look at the two wins from the last four, there last game, when they played the Loyola (IL) Ramblers at home, the last place team in their conference, and barely skated by with a 4 point victory in OT...and their other win coming vs. the next to last place team by 9 at home which compares nothing to the talent of Butler
You lost me right here, Butler is lacking talent big time IMO, they are just scrappy, they have problems scoring, their like alot of teams in the Horizon league, like a Wright St. or Green Bay, play hustle defense but struggle to score, while Valpo scores pretty efficiently. Gonna look deeper, see if I can find some recent newspaper articles and see what both teams are talking about in quotes and where their head is at, youre right Butler is thinking we need this game, gonna see what Valpo is talking about. They could be trying to stay healthy for the tourney more or less, but I doubt it, its not like the days of old these days.