Alot of people overlook UL's recent form. I have bet them at least 6 of their last 7 games with great results because their play making PG Siva's ankle finally healed completely and less importantly Kuric's ankle. They also picked up highly touted recruit Wayne Blackshear in this stretch, debuting against WVU successfully after a couple of shoulder surgeries. Rick Pitino's UL's teams have performed much better as the season progresses, their Feb record is historically strong and now they have the depth to play Pitino's high pressure, high substitution style of play. Their recent form has more resemebled their early season #4 ranking primarily because they actually have all of their players healthy and developed and improved as Pitino's teams historically do.

That said I may not bet them in this spot. I certainly won't be betting against them, they are playing as hot as anyone and are not the same team that struggled during the first 1/2 of the season. I have profitted nicely keeping up with their injuries and their players getting healthy and their team form improving, all of which flew under the radar to linesmakers who did not adjust accordingly especially for Siva's injuries. I think the lines are starting to catch up with how UL is playing though, mainly because of their results, not because the lines makers were neccessarily discerning the impact of all the players becoming fully healthy and integrated into Pitino's system. I loved taking advantage of this team the past month. This spot is particularly tough to see much value and I may pass until a more favorable matchup occurs.