Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
Hello BigTimeWinner... I think from the amount of time the staff spend on the forum, most would assume we "do give a crap". However - unless you can find for me in the FAQs at the bottom of each forum page a policy where it says you are not allowed to be an attention seeker posting fake fixed crap on random football matches, I'm afraid someone is not going to banned for that. Everyone asserts when they register for SBR that they are over 18 years old. We try to let people self police for the most part because the average poster isn't a nitwit. If this personally hurts your heart or your feelings, please come into every thread started by the OP and post the links that horja did. However if we banned every air bettor/exaggerator/someone not telling the truth about their life: there'd be maybe 20 people left on here. GL WITH YOUR BETS BUT YOU DON'T NEED TO SHOUT
SHARI WILL U BE MY VALENTIMES????? I KNOW VALENTIMES IS OVER BUT LOVE SHOULD NOT BE ABOUT JUST ONE DAY.

SHARI I HAVE ALREADY OUTLINED IN PREVEIOUS POSTS WHAT ARE MY MOST ATTRACTIVE QUALITIES AND ESPECIALLY WHY I AM AT LEAST BETTER THEN JJ

OK LET ME KNOW