Hi everyone -

For some reason during the past few weeks, the Service Plays forum has been flooded with shills and (wannabe) handicappers disguised as regular posters. Although this does happen in here, the activity has really increased lately. A couple of services even had 8+ accounts operating although they were getting shut down as they created new ones thankfully and a few were blatantly obvious so hopefully no harm was done.

I know it's hard enough as it is to make decisions as to which handicappers to trust with your money... having people giving you false info, false records, false praise for a capper, etc, is not only dishonest but it's borderline theft in my eyes. Please be careful with your cash.

As always, if you see something that seems a bit odd in here, please let us know. You're more than welcome to contact me via PM or just hit the Report a Post icon and put in the description what you think is going on so if another staff member sees it before I do, they have something to go on. And thank you for following what I know are sometimes painful Service Plays policies but hopefully most of you by now understand why they exist for the time being. Best of luck with your bets everyone