Originally posted on 02/06/2012:

coach ,you will never be in the marfia it doesn't work like joining a club. Your not Italian that makes you at best an associate ,thats it these are all the guys you know, and you always say he is in the Marfia, no he is not he just does bussiness with the mob. People see these guys hanging with the made guys and think they are marfia guys . The true men who are in the marfia are most times related to long standing members. To be in the family and the term is made you must commit a killing sanctioned by the bosses. Usually its someone who has banged a made mans wife or has stolen off the top . very seldom its a made man its usually an assoiciate that gets killed. a made guy will only get killed if he is trying to take over the bosses investments other than that made guys are gold.If you really were serious the closest you could do is work around them. I was 16 and worked in a resturant up on federal hill . they did a hit on a Soldier his name was Willy Marfio the hit man walked by me and told Willy to step in the phone booth he did in five seconds it seemed that place emptied out I was there holding a towel. Everybody new the shooter he was sitting on a stool a car pulled up gave him a large silver gun with black tape on it. It ended up to be a 45 cal. same as the one that flyers had on their hips in ww2 when they were forced to parachute, well back to what happened , every one is gone the juke box was playing in the jungle song, funny how you remember stupid things. well he shot willy and used shells that when they exploded out of the gun they lit up like fireworks I saw every shot they were in slow motion one hit on the side of his head, the next missed his heart and hit his s houlder, he was yelling no pete no pete , the next shot hit him in his neck, he went down , and in character of a mob hit he shot his dick and balls. He walked by me calmly and said mike shhhh. put his finger up to his nose and walked out I ran and got more towels went to willy and held him in my arms he was curkleing and Iwas telling him help was coming .I kept whispering to him , he said tell the twins I love them, that was it he died in 2 minutes. The twins were his daughters. He knew I went to school with them that happened 1964. I couldn't eat for a couple of days. The police tried to break me for two days . Later they eased off. I later received a car as a present. and most of my college was paid for. I got this money from a prominate attorney. He said I acted above my age. Later he became a judge and he preformed the wedding for me and my wife. He was the God father of my child. But as far as the crime and the nature of living that life would want to have that kind of life. Every six months they charge you with a crime and bust your balls.You sit in the can for 2-3 days until you can raise bail.The only good thing in certain areas your are a celebrity and have a choice of prime pussycats . no life for you.