Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
Your style is unique to you as it should be. Most touts emphasize the importance of money management.

I have no problem with how you make your plays. To me it just looks like you're trying to build a group of followers and get some attention. I've seen this scenario play out before, it's very familiar to this forum.
So because I have a thread with writeups, you think I want to be a tout?

So is everyone that has a thread trying to build up a following to go tout or just me?

Or is it just people that have a thread and provides writeups?

I am told that you follow LB, does that mean he is a tout wannabe because he has a following?

You have attacked my character multiple times now with absolutely no evidence at all to support your allegations. Well here are the FACTS. In the first post of all my threads I tell people NOT to blindly tail me and that I am NOT a tout. I would prefer that I have less noob followers and more people that have experience check out my threads so they can constructively criticize my plays thereby allowing me to improve my skills. I dont want or ask people to follow. I tell everyone here over and over that they should use my threads merely as a reference for their own capping and not to tail. In addition, I have told everyone here that my threads should be kept free of touts. Finally, I get multiple pm's per week asking me to post my plays on twitter, but I continually refuse because that seems like too much work. If I wanted to be a tout, I would be doing the opposite of all those things.

See, those are what people call FACTS. Before you make yourself look like a jealous fool and question someone else's character, you should at least have some FACTS to support your position. Instead you have decided to disrespect me without any basis in fact, which simply makes you look like nothing more than a jealous and petty little hater.

I am now done with this issue. This is waste of my time. Why dont we make a little wager since you are so confident I am going to be a tout? Lets each put $1K or whatever amount you want in escrow. If I go tout by a certain date - and you can pick the date - you get the money and I leave sbr. However, if I don't go tout, I get the money and you leave sbr. Since you are clearly someone who disrespects people without any facts to support your position, lets see how strongly you really believe your BS. Either put up or shut up. Your choice....