several ways to play this number one and probably the best tell manger and bartender your dropping about three hundred for the night if your a drinker with a friend. let bartender also know thats about a $40 or 50 dollar dinger .The other way is if you have friends at the bar no one tips him , the bullshit about 2 quarters was just that,he expected at least 1 or 2 dollars . If your ignorant and your telling me this story, which I knew someone that this did happen to for the very same reason. You have him pulled away for some reason for five minutes go in a stall put some newspapers in toilet and shit in the newspaper, then go to center sink and put the shit in the sink and drop all his candy and tips on the shit, that will adjust his personality If your sort of leary of that move just have a friend bring a camera when he goes to assault you then will own the place. And it will be named after you.r You may consider bringing a gun with you and something weighing less than a pound will stop 6 ft 2 inches and 265 lbs right in his shoes ! I gurantee he will think twice about his so called fifty cents and I don't care what color he is he will turn white lol. Of course I am only kidding ,but he needs to be put in his place he really has a lowly position in the resturant. He should show respect the Patrons , I am telling you speak to the owner he may just be gone