Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
Obama's lastest budget calls for $3.7 Trillion in annual spending and there are approximately 300 million people living in the United States.

Therefore, the cost of government per citizen works out to be around $12,000 per person.

Mitt Romney paid about $3 MILLION in taxes last year or 250X more than the $12,000 figure mentioned above and yet liberal democrats will continue to whine and screech that Romney did NOT pay his FAIR SHARE of taxes.

To make matters worse, these liberal democrats who are doing all the whining and screeching pay very close to ZERO income tax themselves.

[sarcasm]

http://assetsandopportunity.org/scor...ease_Final.pdf

"43 percent of households nationwide are “liquid asset poor” with little or no
savings to fall back on if emergency strikes."

Most Americans (58.5%) will spend at least one year below the poverty line at some point between ages 25 and 75.

46 Million people currently live below the poverty line in the US (earning below $22k for a family of four)

fuk these assholes - they should pay more.

I agree with Mr Wend. If they can't afford to live - let them die .. survival of the richest.

These 46 million should be made to pay $12k each year and be left to survive on $10k per year for a family of four .. so that people like me, my good friend Andywend and Romney can go on living our lives without worrying about having to hear their whiney-ass "but i'm poor" comments day after day.

fukkin leeches.

[/sarcasm]