Quote Originally Posted by camelbreath$ View Post
UZI Suicide, As an educated and mature individual, normally when I am 'annoyed', or in your words 'don't give a shit' about someone or something, I choose to ignore it. Based on the fact that you can't seem to stop bestowing upon us all your childish posts and what I can only imagine you think are witty retorts (they are not), I must assume that you either have some obsession with arguing random strangers on the internet... or worse, you don't understand that by continuing to stoke the flames of arguement in your own forum thread, it is you who seems to be desperately seeking attention. And I do say your forum because you seem to patrol it with an unwielding authority. Heaven forbid anyone else manufactures a thought that you do not see fit to belong in your thread! Banish it you say, with an explicitive laced rant. It's an internet gambling forum, and you treat this thread as though it is the most important thing in your life. It's sad really.

Your comments range from completely asinine to just plain absurd (not getting love from my parents, really??) What's next, some jokes about my mother? C'mon man.. why don't you heed a bit of your own advice, grow up, and stop acting like a petulant child. I'm not sure where this undying hatred stems from, but honestly, it's getting old. I hope that you take this as a genuine request, and for the sake of what you are evidently are seeking as well...let it go.
I dont think anyone would have a problem with you if you stopped posting your analysis and talking about which games to take of Lang's and which to fade. I don't think this is the appropriate forum for CamelBreath plays, tails, or fades and is quite simply only about fading Lang. People get annoyed when they have to constantly read thru some guys posts on why or why not to fade. THIS THREAD IS SIMPLY ABOUT FADING LANG no matter what that play happens to be. I dont think anyone is interested in what some other schmucks plays or leans are in this thread as they belong elsewhere. Good Luck.