Quote Originally Posted by benjy View Post
Although forsberg may be the loudest in the thread he did not start it (well this specific thread anyway). Though he does go off topic he is at least addressing the OP and the thread's title.

I'm curious, and have a question to those that think the US is the best country in the world: Do you not have issues with your country?

For instance the gridlock in Congress has to be frustrating. Or the ongoing erosion of civil liberties perhaps? Maybe the US economy's inability to add any tradable jobs since 1990 (hence party independent) is in need of improvement?

I'm not saying that other countries don't have issues; I'm suggesting that all countries have issues, including the US.
Saying you have the best country in the world is like saying you have the best mother in the world. When I was in Iraq, they truly believed Iraq was the best country in the world. Why not, we are all biased. I could go make threads about "LOL CANADA why is your Military so weak ?" http://www.globalfirepower.com/ but I don't. I dont need the attention, Canada is an ally of the United States and most Canadians i know are pretty cool. There are way to many factors that go into determining what country is the "Best." It truly is a subjective answer. The reason that everybody has a problem with Forsberg is that all he does on this site is bash the United States. It gets old and it is rather pathetic.