Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
yes the juice seems to be quite low

to be honest I used to use betfair a long time ago and I always remember them dealing 7-10 cent juice, I dont know if that changed or if I dont remember correctly

but you still have to factor in commission which turns that into -103 to -105 line, and the premium charge, I dont know how that works if you could explain it for me, I would assume that with those figures it probably kicks in for you

anyhow I still maintain that pinnacle is better, if you factor in commission and premiums, juice is lower at pinnacle, and I can now go and drop 40,000 on the final in 3 secs, look at the liquidity at betfair right now, 5-6 thousand per player,

and this is the final we are talking about, I cant imagine what the liquidity is at smaller events, also I can now go and drop 15k on the thunder utah game, only 100 bucks at betfair
Pinnacle deals higher juiced lines for non grand slam tennis and their limits are a lot lower than $40K.

I always shop between them and end up placing at least as many tennis bets at Betfair as at Pinnacle. And frequently Matchbook will beat them both.

Most punters don't incur the premium charge at Betfair so no need to factor that in.

Put up offers at Betfair if there isn't enough current liquidity. If you aren't too greedy you will almost certainly get matched.