Doesn't matter what you brain washed republicans think! He's up in the polls after last nights state of the union address. He once again put Seal Team 6 into action and rescued two Americans from ignorant dumbass solmali pirates, killing 9 of those worthless scum and no loss of American soldiers. Of course I'm sure you wont hear any republicans give him credit for it! He told congress to send him a bill stoping profit making on insider trading by politicians. Lets see if the republican controlled congress fuks will do it, I lay 2-1 odds, those shit heads will never give up their gravy train! Bottom line, Obama kicks ass! He's not taking any shit from anybody and he's a smart black man. Just burns your republican ass to have a guy with some actual intelligence in the White house doesn't it? Go ahead, send up your best bitch boy nominee, Obama will fuk'in slaughter him!

Do you actually believe the American pubic is gonna vote for a rich ass, out of touch, millioniare mormon, who hides his millions and didn't have the balls to release his 15% bullshit tax returns until his rivals called his ass out? What a pussy! By all means, waste your vote!

Which brings us to Mr. Fat boy racist fuk fig Newton! Who would certainly bring back slavery, child labor and title it, "Jobs for Black Peoples!" Education? Your kids don't need no education, we'll just fire and deport the Mexican janitor and give your kid a broom. "There you go son, you have a job, not the one you want, but since you were born poor and black with no sliver spoon in your mouth, fuk you." And how about his latest, "The day I'm elected, we'll have a space station on the Moon and Mars." Wow really Newt? Looks like you rich fuk's will have a place to run to when you finish ass fuking the planet! Hang on to that dream bud, hang on! The only thing Newt douchebag is gonna win is that blonde bimbo wife he's got now, and she must be pretty damn air headed to climb up and fuk that fat piece of greasy rich republican shit!
Obama his all the minority voters, Black, Hispanic, Asians, he has all the women voters, he's got all the gay voters, he has the military voters, because he actually did what the fuk he said he was gonna do and brought our boys home. He's taken out several radical islamic muslim piece of shit terrorists. And most of all, he has the balance of Americans in our country who are sick and tired of rich fuks who don't want to pay their fair share!

Stick a fork in your ass republicans....you're fuk'in done! I'm already look'in forward to the mid terms when America votes out the rest of those non comprimising assholes and we take back control of the house! Just like the recall vote up in Wisconsin that's gonna send republican governor dick head scott walker out the fuk'in door! Firemen, policemen, teachers, nurses and other hard working people are tired of having bullshit agendas jammed down their throats, for the benefit of rich lobbyists who line the pockets of pricks like him!