Originally posted on 01/24/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINATER View Post
THIS IS WHAT THE MEDIA MADE OUT OF MY RACE, ITALIANS REALLY CAN'T STAND ALL THE LIES AND BULLSHIT WE PUT UP WITH. fOR THE NON-ITALIANS ,don't believe what you here even from the wanna-bes.Italians are peace loving people who love their homeland. They love opera,food, and family. They have worked hard in America working as masons, carpenters,tailors, and jewelers.They were part of the growing of America. The Italians were the largest group of soldiers that volunteered in World War II. I could talk all night about the Italians from the days of Rome into modern history. Have a good night .

"I would like to verify the witness's statement. For years now a growing number of my constituents have been of Italian decent -- and I have come to know them well. They have honored me with their support and with their friendship.

Indeed I can proudly say some of my very best friends are Italian-Americans.

...These hearings on the Mafia are in no way what-so-ever a slur upon the great Italian people. Because I can state from my own knowledge and experience -- that Italian-Americans are among the most loyal -- most law-abiding -- patriotic, hard working American citizens in this land. And it would be a shame. Mr. CHAIRMAN if we allowed a few rotten apples to bring a bad name to the whole barrel.

Because from the time of the great Christopher Columbus up through the time of Enrico Fermi right up to the present day -- Italian-Americans have been pioneers in building and defending our great nation. They are the soil o' the earth and one of the backbones of this country."