Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
They should try and trade Kobe, if they were smart that would be the move. Not sure if he has a no trade or not I think he does. Why would Howard come to LA? His team just blew the Lakers out. So why would he go to a worse team? Especially after they traded 2 of the best pieces to get him there?

Howard would be brain dead to go to the Lakers, he would be better off going to Cleveland and playing with those young guys, he would be as close to a ring as he would be with the Lakers...actually a lot closer if you ask me. Lakers future is in the toilet, this year is just a precursor to what is right around the corner.

Lakers are just a bad team, the only thing Lakers have is LA, and that is now the Clippers dept, if Orl keeps Howard and doesnt trade him then I suspect he will be on the Clippers for a not too huge contract, and Clips get him without trading anyone. We will find out by mid March.
All one has to do is read this post to realize that you have no clue how professional basketball works.