robert, sorry i was away from SBR this weekend, was with this chick, unbelievably spoiled and b*tchy upper class Latina b*tch, 7/7.5 minimum to everyone, 8/8.5 if you are cool with chubby chicks, 9/9.5 if you prefer chubby chicks, legit 10 if you prefer chubby b*tchy chicks, which I do, looks like a chubby Phoebe Cates

but takes up all my fukin time pal, and have to sneak any second I can to make picks in caping contests and sh*t like that because she hates sports betting and berates me harshly in a thick Spanish accent if she catches me looking at "my sites" which is what she refers to sports betting sites as.

Pretty funny how she sees sports betting as a waste of time but watching fukin MORONIC drew barrymore movies and cringe-inducing romantic comedies and wack as hell hollywood movies like she likes to do and wants me to do with her is not??

unreal

forsey she wouldnt even bang me Sat night or Sunday cause she felt sick

but she says she wants to do X with me soon and also as I said, has indicated that the back door may be open at some point in the future

not sure if its worth it though forsey, it takes a LOT out of me pal, always buying her sh*t like shoes and movies and dinners and cabs and whatever, and dealing with her insanely all-consuming and 100% hard-wired sense of entitlement, not to mention all her delusions she has built up over the years as a result of never having to have a job

not sure I can do a IQ contest with you this week pal, need to get my bearings back, i didn't even find out whos in the fukin super bowl until just now pal!!