Gonna do this at the request of several (not thousands) of users who sent me PM's overnight. These aren't going to be my plays, simply system plays using RLM/Static Line Movement versus Betting Percentages. What I would like everyone to understand, is that anyone here can do this on their own in a matter of minutes... all they need is confidence. I don't care for drama and I have no interest in becoming a tout. I'm not going to make anyone beg for the system plays, because they're not mine... simply what the system I use spits out. Play what you like and stay away from what you don't. While I practice money-management, I do tend to lose my discipline from time to time... but I don't believe in varying my bet size from $200 to 4,000. If anyone else wants to, that's cool... because I will make a larger wager if I like something... but that's just because I like it... not because it's a better play... as far as I'm concerned... all plays are equal. I don't intend to keep a running record, because (once again), I'm not going to become a tout... I know how I'm doing and how much money I'm making (or losing) and you'll be the same way.

I'm a supervisor for a major oil company and work shift... so there may be times when I won't be able to post the system plays. However, I'm going to provide everyone with the tools and methods that I used so that you'll still be able to determine what I would have posted had I been able. Haters are welcome, because they don't bother me... mainly because (for the cheap seats) all I'm doing is basically spitting out data that you can come up with. Also, you can change your parameters to suit your taste. I tend to stick with a minimum of 3,000 bes on a game with 63% on one side and a static or reverse line movement. (You may want to tighten things up and only go with a reverse line movement.) I don't wait until the last minute to make a bet. If a line has basically been static or moved in the opposite direction that it should have given betting percentages, I consider it a play... ain't gonna wait until five minutes before tipoff.

This is the free site that I use to determine plays... go ahead and bookmark it and get a feel for how the system works... ain't nothing to it. http://www.freesportsbet.com/consensus/NBA.html

Make comments... ask questions... throw rocks... I don't care. Anyone can say whatever's on their mind and anyone can damn sure provide an answer to any question that someone poses.

Have fun... I hope you'll gain the confidence to do this on your own... and most of all... make money off your book... not another user!

Plays will be posted whenever they appear and I'm available.

Ciao