Quote Originally Posted by Walter Abrams View Post
Is your dad the CEO of Wells Fargo? You come off as a piece of sh*t backing big banks. That goes for ANYONE. Then again, Im sure you and your family voted for Bush. Why should you care if banks own America now? Mommy and Daddy left you a nice nest egg? Is that why you wear your BkofAma sweater when you go outside? You wouldnt last a day away from your sheltered life. Posting on this forum makes you feel like you relate to real people. In reality though, you're nothing like us.
Listen, pal.....let's make sure this is the last time you ever make a post toward me. Got it? Failure to follow this simple rule will make for a quick exit off of my beloved chit-chat room.

And lastly, yes, I do sit on the board of a couple of different banks. So I see firsthand how lowlife, lazy jerkoffs think they shouldn't have to pay their debts but miraculously still find the funds to gamble, smoke, drink/drug, and be an overall worthless piece of sh*t.

So if not finding that type of behavior admirable or acceptable places me in the minority......then so be it.

A man pays his bills. Period.