Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
haha I missed this. Sorry he cost you cash. I will never back this guy, ever. My feelings about backing Frenchies are pretty well known on here and yet I still took Llodra knowing that Gulbis would rather be hanging out in the Chanel store than playing in the 2nd round. Hard to get motivated when you're just a playboy who neither needs the money nor will ever be great. Let's just hope the books keep thinking he'll finally come good.
Tennis gets a reputation as a posh sport, almost like polo but even most of these riders from argentina in polo are not rich and tennis has tons of players from working class and middle class homes, its is really a tough year round sport. People get on him for his lackluster performances and the way he flys around to tourneys in his dads jet, but I thought he would wake up.

I do like this quote from him after his little prostitute arrest, rich as he may be, he is still paying for cooch.

"I say I do nothing" LOL. Sometimes that is the truth

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ten...and-games.html

“When I meet a girl, I don’t ask her what her profession is, I don’t ask if she’s a hairdresser or something else. I just meet her. And she meets me. She maybe doesn’t ask what I’m doing. Anyway, if she does ask, I usually lie; I say that I do nothing or I’m a musician or something. Suddenly, the police come and take me to jail, so I spend the night in jail for nothing, really nothing.