Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
at least you admit this. so many people will vote for him because of this reason. yeah hes forthcoming about most things; yeah hes the only one thats not talking politically and instead- speaking what hes really thinking and planning but
THIS IS NOT ENOUGH.

he does not understand the infrastructure of the united states and many of his plans are dangerous, naive, fantastical, and ignorant as to what will happen after that.

he got me the same way at first until i actually started to listen to some of the sh*t this clown is saying.
Not enough?. Why has so many people in this country lost their backbone?. They'll vote for anyone who says what they want to hear.. Even though they know the politician is saying it just to make them happy.. That's why so many of them flip flop on issues.. They just say whatever the crowd in front of them wants to hear.. Youtube video's of Paul from the 80's and its the same message he has today.. I'm proud to admit this is my reason for supporting him.. He doesn't sell out to corporations and then try to pass laws beneficial to them because he's on the take..

As to say he doesn't understand the infrastructure of the USA is just silly.. You're the one who doesn't understand.. Doesn't understand the way we're doing now isn't working anymore.. Doesn't understand we have to change things.. Doesn't understand that Paul is the one candidate trying to change things, instead of traveling down the same sad road that put us in this bad shape that we're now in..