You know what i mean. Those posters who whine and complain about how unlucky they are. Sure many times they get unlucky in a game they are suppose to win but then lose the game. They will say stuff like they went 4-3 but should have went 5-2 or maybe 6-1 if it wasn't for the 2 games they lost after they were ahead with 1 minute left with the clock. Fine, i can see some people whining about that.

But is annoying is these certain type of posters NEVER talk about the games they should never have won and got lucky. For example, they may do good and go 5-1 and then show they are up. Usually this type of poster will say how that 1 game they loss was SUCH A HORRIBLE TEAM. Of course he will never say the other team that lost who he pick against are horrible. Its like if he's 5-1, but 2 of the games he got very lucky in the last minute when he was suppose to lose, he would NEVER MENTION ABOUT IT.

What is your opinion about these posters? I mean, in games they get unlucky, they might even create a thread and said it was rigged or something in the last minute. But if it looked rigged in their favor, they won't create a post about it. Posters like these are always so bias and even if fouls are legit, they will say there is something fishy going on. Seems like these type of posters always complain about stuff that are perfectly fair. They will say delusional stuff like those aren't fouls when its a clear foul. Then if you tell them yes i know you bet on the losing side, they come up with BS delusional lies like it has nothing to do with the bet. And that i want to see a fair game.

What is your opinions about these posters? They are always objective and bias and its just embarrassing b/c they usually make pathological lies as well to support their argument because they can't accept reality and are insecure. Its like they have too much pride in what they say and would deny, deny, deny when people say the truth about them.

Anyone know what posters here does this on sbr or know of any? I mean, they always keep saying they get unlucky and should been 5-2 or whatnot but will never mention the 1 or 2 games they got lucky in. Everyone has an opinion on games but when you see someone who is like this, to me, they pretty much have zero credibility. They just make up crazy excuses and then say it has to be rigged, but of course its never rigged in games they got lucky.