I had one 5 years ago for 3 months. Back then I was playing poker and could never leave tables/tournaments online or when I played a live MTT. I found a assistant on craiglist. College girl taking a year off to work. I paid her $15 an hour for 10 hours of work each day, and paid her cash at the end of the week and offered a bonus of $500 if she stayed with me all 3 months.

In the beginning it was amazing, she did all my grocery runs, laundry, fetched anything. Even neck and back massages (i paid her extra per hour $40 for those). After a few weeks she started getting a little lazy and because she was hot and I wanted to bang her, i let her get away with it. When I played a tournament, i paid for her flight and hotel. Obviously we slept together that trip and it messed everything up. She started developing feelings for me and I just couldnt get her to do all my shit. We dated for like a week and then I booted her after she tried to convince me to stop playing and take her out more.

IF YOU DO THIS, these are rules you must follow:

1. Don't hire a male, that's just gay
2. Don't hire a good looking girl, hire a 30 something, un attractive fatty
3. Be very direct and don't spending all that time together allow her to think your buddies now, keep it pro

*Def offer bonus at end, keeps them around good luck