Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
The GOP has issued it's marching orders. Ron Paul will NOT be the Republican nominee. You Paul supporters in here can do absolutely nothing to change that. It has been so orderd. You are powerless to change this. He will not win a primary. He is to be treated with respect until the Convention is over. Then he is to be discarded, like today's trash. I have ordered all of my volunteers to treat Paul supporters with respect, but not to lift a finger to help them. Anyone who openly supports Ron Paul is to be targeted if he/she runs for any local office. This means that anyone who openly backs Ron Paul has absolutely no chance of winning election in my city. Republicans can back any candidate they choose except Paul, who is a Libertarian, and whose values conflict directly with traditional Republican Values. This is what we have determined and concluded. This is irreversable. I expect every Paul supporter in here to politely disappear after the Republican Convention. Those who do not will be subject to open hostility. You Paul syupporters are to get out of here once he is defeated, or be humiliated.
I thought I liked bigdaddy when we had the college football notebook going. This really makes him sound like a classless POS. To use hostility and humiliation against someone because they have a difference of opinion is really a way of saying that you have little man syndrome. If you think this way you do not respect anyone, therefore cannot in anyway respect yourself. By thinking that someone else's opinion does not hold value means that your own opinion is without value. But WTF this is a gambling forum, someone post a fukkin winner for me.
Bigdaddy I have some literature I could recommend to you that would open your mind up from its cage.