Saban made so many coaching errors in that game, but always gets portrayed as a coaching God. How the f\*\*k did he blow a 24 pt lead at home last yr to Auburn? LMAO!!

Did you know that Bama never got inside LSU's 30 yd line until O.T. (and that was because they spotted them the ball at the 25 yd line. And they lost yds every play!)

LSU got inside Bama's 15 yd line 3 times and only managed to score fg's.

In other words, LSU WAS THE ONE WHO MISSED OUT ON OPPORTUNITIES. Since when was 50+ yd fg's in college easy? How come LSU never gets credit for BLOCKING A FG?? They act like Bama's kickers missed all of them, but there is a difference between missing a kick and getting one blocked.

Did you know that Jordan Jefferson played fairly good in that game and he had only played 4 downs the entire season before that game?

Did you know that the last time LSU lost in the Superdome was 1987 and their average margin of victory there is 16 pts?

Would you feel comfortable wagering on a team whose qb is essentially a freshman? (due to how green he is) He is very inexperienced and Saban has put the weight of the world on his shoulders for the biggest game of his life in a very hostile environment....not to mention, playing against one helluva defense.

People say Alabama is motivated because of the 'revenge factor'.
I say LSU is motivated because they have been hearing for 2 months how 'Alabama beat themselves and LSU didn't really beat them'.

Besides Trent Richardson, who does Bama have that is a potential gamechanger? Is it Maze? How can he get open against that LSU secondary?

Alabama's quotes of 'we are going to restore order' has already been made bulletin board material for LSU.

Hasn't Alabama showed damn near every play in their playbook already? Everything from wildcat formations to flea flickers? What has LSU showed? Not much outside the norm and you better believe that Les has something up his sleeve.

90% of LSU's roster is from the state of Louisiana. Do you think for one second that those young men won't do everything they can to prevent another school from hoisting that trophy in their 'own backyard'?

....I could go on and on with this argument, but won't.... Good luck to you in whichever you decide my friend.