Before we get to AAAAAAAAANOTHER, free pick loser, let us revisit:

"Rules of Fade"
Brandon Lang Version 1.0:

1. Only paid plays count.
2. Only plays that involve sides with a standard price and line. As we know, teasers can't be faded, so they will not count either way for him. Similarly, it is difficult to estimate the level of risk Lang would like to play on parlays, so those are skipped as well. I do encourage people, however, to utilize his parlay selections to steer them towards more winners (losers).
3. Always check who Lang is on before putting in outside wagers. Consider eating juice if you lock in ahead of time and that selection was unfortunate enough to make it into the wondrous head of Mr. Brandon Lang.

I always use the standard Vegas consensus line for the game of that day (usually midday) to grade the wager. Every paid pick is a PLAY --- you decide how many dollars you want to correspond to his dimes.

*** Update ***

Rules of Fade Brandon Lang Version 1.0 (since 12/17)

22-6-2, +821 dimes

--- Cincinnati +4 pending --- if you hold out you may even get -4.5, which is what I'm doing, but I will grade it at the most likely spread all day regardless.

Best of luck to all. I'm glad to see the pick. UZI, are you still worried about his "technical difficulties"?