Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post

Aside from the fact that this post is complete fiction, how can one person be and always will be the best ever and then have someone else surpass him?
Yiser, what's the point in even asking him? He has zero clue about SBR... it was always evident when he was yipping about Russy and about how SBR would be #2 but his post in here made it that much more obvious. Not sure why but people who profess to have a clue about my employer really irks me... especially when they're so way off base. He also has zero clue about Blondie. I'm the one with the toddler you nutter. Not Blondie... her youngest child is almost 7yrs older than mine, but yeah, keep going I guess?

Trying to insinuate anything will start between Blondie and the other Mods is disrespectful. All of us live on opposite ends of the Earth. We work on an INTERNET FORUM full of people WHO LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING. You think we care what you think about us??? We do our jobs and hope you understand that. We're not the saving the world... we're doing a job and at least in my case, having a bloody blast!!! Considering Blondie and I talk 90 times a day about real life stuff (ty Blondie for the cinnamon rolls you ARE sending me)... I don't think we're going to worry about what some supposed druggie kingpin who can't even tell the difference between plants (that even a square like me knows) has to say. Such a weird place at times.

Almost the kind of thing you'd find at forums where they're comparing the difference between Mayo and Miracle Whip. But yeah, chicks don't belong here as Mods